February marks the annual conference of American Pistachio Growers (APG), a voluntary organization consisting of the pistachio farming community. This year’s conference highlighted the overwhelming beneficial and tasty health facts and findings of pistachio consumption and launched a global campaign to increase awareness on a world-wide scale. EVERY BODY benefits from daily consumption of nuts (unless you have a tree nut allergy) and the pistachio nut in particular consistently proves itself as the lead performer when it comes to all-around nutrition.
The #PistachioMobile is covered with athletic prowess. Why so much?
* Pistachios are scientifically proven to be an optimum post-recovery workout snack.
* The nutrition content of pistachios makes it the lowest-calorie nut with some of the highest benefits of all nuts (and snack foods on the planet)!
Other Nut-Sized Nutrition Facts for 1 Serving of Pistachios:
* 1 serving = 49 individual pistachio nuts, the most amount of any tree nut
* a naturally cholesterol-free snack
* contains as much potassium as an orange
* provides an equal amount of dietary fiber as an orange or an apple
* when eaten with a high-carb food, decreases blood sugar levels, an important factor in reducing risk of diabetes
* high in phytosterols which lower cholesterol levels and decrease the risk of heart disease
* contains as much B6 as 1/2 an avocado
* provides protein as an alternative to meat, poultry, and beans
* Power up your snacking regimen with convenient 6 OZ ARO Pistachio packs available in quantities of 12 and by the case: www.aropistachio.com/shop-online/.